- Dramatically increase your Spanish language competency by taking 80 hours of intensive classes
- Satisfy credits toward university degree (optional)
- Boost your employability and convert your knowledge of Spanish into a tool that you can promote on your resume
- Immerse yourself in the Spanish culture and participate in weekly cultural activities and excursions
- Live in a shared apartment with other international students
- Receive Professional Development Training to prepare you for your career after graduation
As a program participant you will live in self-catered apartment with other international students. Most students will live within close proximity to each other and within walking distance to their Spanish language class. Upgrading to a local family housing scenario with a full meal plan may also available. All of our housing is centrally located with cafes, stores, pharmacies, parks and restaurants nearby.
Seville, Spain will quickly become your home away from home and you will soon get acquainted with the pace and lifestyle of the locals. You'll be dining out until late, exposing yourself to the local cuisine, learning how to dance the Sevillana and making friends from all over the world.
- Horse & Carriage
- Walking Tour
- Coking Class
- River Kayak
- Language Exchange Partner
The calendar of activities will be posted at the beginning of each term. Activities will vary depending on the time of year.
- Lagos, Portugal
Join us on our programmed excursions to the beaufitul cities of Córdoba and Cádiz.
Popular destinations include:
2024 SUMMER JUNE (4 WEEKS)
|1 APRIL 2024
|3 JUNE 2024
|28 JUNE 2024
2024 SUMMER JULY (4 WEEKS)
|1 MAY 2024
|1 JULY 2024
|29 JULY 2024
GlobalEd's Summer Pre-med programs are all-inclusive programs with limited enrollment. Acceptance is awarded on a first come, first served basis.